Building long-term RELATIONSHIPS with customers and understanding others
Understanding and HELPING your costumer and giving them what they want
Adding VALUE to the world and to your product
SELLING your product by showing people something that they need
Thinking how can you MOVE your people in the right directions
When discussing the target audience we realized it was too wide and really if you think about it we can't reach every single person who wants an american dessert so we narrowed it down to: medium and higher class Limeños of all ages and genders. Challenging but reachable.
Setting our goals clear was the hardest because there were so many disadvantages but we had to focus on the most important aspects that will truly make a difference and make the company more successful. So we came up with:
- Having a force of supply that can sustain any force of demand by finding a partner willing to make and deliver the product.
- Define the brand by creating a brand definition, redesigning the logo, tagline and website/facebook page.
- Market the brand by creating stickers and magnets, as well as through social media: Creating an Instagram account and frequently updating the website, facebook, and instagram page
- Have The Cupcake Factory reach ___ likes by the end of the year and grow by ___ likes every year.
- Regain the trust of customers by always being to their availability and offering quality service. This means answering mails quickly, being flexible with orders, providing delivery, having an easy ordering system and various forms of payment.
- Creating a more effective ordering and payment system.
- Having good communication with customers so that they are informed of any.