After an entire week today was my last driving lesson. I never expected to learn so much in a week like I did; I can proudly say that I with only 5 lessons I have learned how to drive and park a manual car. I am going to miss my classes, I was looking towards them everyday. It was actually fun to go out and learn to drive in real avenues with real cars driving around. My instructor was very good, he had experience thus he knew exactly how to teach how drive and help new students gain confidence in a car. I think that my success in this classes in a way is thank to the instructor, he was calm and every time I made a mistake he made me think of possible things I could do wrong before actually telling me my error. I don’t know why but I’ll miss driving a manual car, I know many people hate it but I kind of like it. I am so glad I learned to drive, honestly I though it was going to take me longer than this week of classes, my parents did as well.
1. Put the car horizontal, parallel to the other cars and parking space.
2. Have a small distance between the cars and your car.
3. Advance in 1st transmission until the second stick is in the last piece of the right window.
4. Spin the stirring wheel completely to the right and go backwards until you can see the stick (car) in the middle of the back left window.
5. Spin the stirring wheel completely to the left and go backwards until the car is strait.
6. Set the stirring wheel strait so the wheels park correctly, advance in 1st transmission until the car is perfectly parked.
My first trail was not a complete success but it wasn’t a failure, it was pretty good. The in my second I parked perfectly but coming out was a fail since I was going to much backwards. In my third try I did the parking perfectly and the coming out much better. Finally in my fourth try I already did the parking and coming out excellent. It was easier than what it seemed.
1. Advance forward in 1st transmission until the first car is in the end of the right mirror.
2. Without stopping spin completely to the right, once you are in put the stirring wheel straight to park strait.
It seemed harder than the horizontal parking but it ended up being very easy. This one I master it in my second shot, going in was simple if you use a easy going velocity and going out id the exact same thing only that going backwards. In just 30 minutes I had learn two ways to park which usually take the full lesson. My teacher was very impressed and proud; I can say I am a natural (hahaha).
This week was very cool I learned something I thought it was going to take me more time. I have figured out now which are my strengths and weaknesses so now I know what I need to practice the next three weeks. I also have to finish the online course and learn the automatic car with my driver.